My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

a new day....

After four extremely stressful days, my stomach is in knots and I have a headache that does not want to go away...

It basically all comes down to the fact that I've been trying to control a situation that I have absolutely no control over. As many times as I tell myself to hand it over to God, I still try to control things, foolishly thinking that I can fix things. It is during times like these that I am truly finding out what it means to be faithful and have a relationship with God. I've always thought that I had a great bond with God - but now I'm discovering the truth about what a REAL relationship with God means. Relying on HIM for everything, all the time, not just when it's convenient. I would be nothing right now without the love, peace and unending grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"Relying on God has to begin all over again EVERY day as if nothing yet had been done."
~~~C.S. Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home