My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Friday, July 29, 2005

I am not my job!

Do you ever have those days where you question whether or not you're doing the right thing with your life? I've done that a lot lately - not questioning my personal life, but rather my corporate existence. The more and more I think about what I do, the more I know that this is not what I'm supposed to do forever. Some of the things that I do are just so pointless. I feel like I should be doing something to make this world a better place. When I first started in my area of expertise, I thought that is what I would be doing. In fact, the first few years I was helping people, and now it's turned into this job where all I do is deal in sponsorship....blech. You'd be amazed at how much money is wasted in Corporate America....or maybe you wouldn't.

Anyway, we have a full weekend ahead of us, but it's gonna be good...we have a birthday party, a concert, some sporting activities and church. And in between all of that, the house needs a good cleaning...and I mean GOOOOOD!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home